Monday, August 4, 2008

Party Time!

Saturday's Birthday party for the girls was a success...I'm glad I don't have to worry about that for a while, at least until next year!


For those keeping track, I was able to find a pool. Thank goodness for wonderful neighbors!! The Larsens came through with an awesome blow up pool that I was able to use. The girls really enjoyed it. Although, Etta was very upset because she had to be in her crate for the whole party. I was just too nervous that she would poke a hole in it.


We were able to find a pony themed cake, complete with a pony and castle toy on it...very cute!



Here are the party girls awaiting their guests! I'll add that Morgan put her hat on all by herself.





Morgan was so thrilled to blow out the candles! She kept blowing them out before they were all lit...funny girl.
The day started out a little crazy, but in the end everything worked out! It was a great day!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...